Friedberg Psychology Practice
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update 8/3/21
At Friedberg Psychology Practice, we are monitoring the changing situation around COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking extra precautions to ensure that all of our patients and employees remain safe and healthy.
In response to COVID-19 and in an effort to ensure timely and safe care for our patients, Friedberg Psychology is now offering Telehealth (videoconference) appointments for some services, as well as keeping in-person appointments as safe as possible.
What we are doing:
- Continuing to follow updated disease transmission precautions outlined by the LDH: https://ldh.la.gov/Coronavirus/
- All doctors and staff at our office are fully vaccinated to help stop the transmission of the COVID-19 virus
- Requiring all patients, doctors and staff to wear face coverings while inside of the waiting area
- Increasing disinfectant cleaning throughout our office during the day and evening.
- Spacing out seating in our waiting area to maintain healthy social distancing.
What we ask of you:
- We are requiring all patients to wear a mask or face covering at all times inside of the waiting area
- Respect personal space of other patients, clinicians, and staff by maintaining a safe distance at all times while inside the office
- Only bring essential individuals to our office
- Before your office visit, please review COVID-19 symptoms to self-screen:
- Consider getting vaccinated to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community: https://covidvaccine.la.gov/
If you, or anyone in your household have COVID-19 symptoms or have had contact with anyone presumed to have COVID-19, please contact our office to reschedule or change your appointment to Telehealth.
Thank you for your commitment to helping us make our practice a safe place to receive the highest quality mental and behavioral health services.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 office policies.
We sincerely hope you and your families stay healthy and well during this time!
Dr. Naomi Friedberg and Dr. Paul Friedberg
Behavioral and Mental Health
Drs. Naomi Friedberg and Paul Friedberg have been in private practice in Lafayette, Louisiana since 1995. They provide counseling and psychological evaluations and assessments to young children, adolescents and adults.
Dr. Naomi L. Friedberg provides assessment, diagnosis and psychotherapeutic treatment of a variety of mental health illnesses and life-adjustment problems across the life-span.
Dr. Paul M. Friedberg has extensive training and experience in school-related problems, including Learning Disabilities, Attention-Deficit/HyperactivityDisorder, Autism, and behavior disorders.
◙ Our phone number is: 337.504.3966
◙ Our address is: 2020 West Pinhook Rd. Suite 304, Lafayette, LA 70508