Friedberg Psychology Practice
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update 1/4/2021
At Friedberg Psychology Practice, we are monitoring the changing situation around COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking extra precautions to ensure that all of our patients and employees remain safe and healthy.
In response to COVID-19 and in an effort to ensure timely and safe care for our patients, Friedberg Psychology is now offering Telehealth (videoconference) appointments.
These virtual visits allow you to stay home, if you feel more comfortable doing so, while still providing you direct access to your health care provider through secure video meetings.
If you prefer to see your provider in an office setting, we are also offering in-person appointments.
What we are doing:
- Continuing to follow updated disease transmission precautions outlined by the CDC:
- Requiring all patients, doctors and staff to wear face coverings while inside of the waiting area and office.
- Increasing disinfectant cleaning throughout our office during the day and evening.
- Ensuring clinicians and staff are utilizing safe hygiene practices and social distancing.
- Spacing out seating in our waiting area to maintain healthy social distancing.
What we ask of you:
- We are requiring all patients to wear a mask or face covering at all times inside of the waiting area and office.
– You will be asked to complete a brief COVID-19 screening (either online or in person) before entering the building.
- Respect personal space of other patients, clinicians, and staff by maintaining a safe distance at all times while inside the office.
- Only bring essential individuals to our office.
- Before your office visit, please review COVID-19 symptoms to self-screen:
If you, or anyone in your household have COVID-19 symptoms, have traveled to high risk areas as defined by the CDC, or have had contact with anyone presumed to have COVID-19, please contact our office to reschedule or change your appointment to Telehealth.
Thank you for your commitment to helping us make our practice a safe place to receive the highest quality mental and behavioral health services.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns regarding our COVID-19 office policies.
We sincerely hope you and your families stay healthy and well in the New Year!
Dr. Naomi Friedberg and Dr. Paul Friedberg
Behavioral and Mental Health
Drs. Naomi Friedberg and Paul Friedberg have been in private practice in Lafayette, Louisiana since 1995. They provide counseling and psychological evaluations and assessments to young children, adolescents and adults.
Dr. Naomi L. Friedberg provides assessment, diagnosis and psychotherapeutic treatment of a variety of mental health illnesses and life-adjustment problems across the life-span.
Dr. Paul M. Friedberg has extensive training and experience in school-related problems, including Learning Disabilities, Attention-Deficit/HyperactivityDisorder, Autism, and behavior disorders.
◙ Our phone number is: 337.504.3966
◙ Our address is: 2020 West Pinhook Rd. Suite 304, Lafayette, LA 70508